909 NE Oneonta St, Portland, OR
Live in one of Portland’s most Sustainable buildings – 2016 US Green Building Council’s Project of the Year!
Experience what it’s like to live in a LEED Platinum community
– Soundproof Polished Concrete Floors
– One of a kind Corkscrew Designer Backsplash
– Spacious Floorplans with Ample Storage
– Quartz Countertops
– Soft Closing, Real Wood Cabinetry
– Remote Controled Cieling Fans with Dimmable Lighting
– Private Outdoor Space or Balcony in Select Homes!
– Sustainable, Living Wall Exterior & Green Eco Roof
– 9000 Gallon rainwater cistern
– Outdoor Community Terrace
– Indoor Bike Storage
– Three Major Transit Lines within Walking Distance
– Woodlawn Park right across the Street
– Weekly Farmer’s Market Outside your Door!