1906-1910 NW Overton St, Portland, Or
Modern Living Space That Works
Overton 19 offers innovative, flexible-use townhouses in the heart of Portland for lease to the urban entrepreneur.
Each street-front work/retail space leads to integrated living space above. Versatile spaces provide an ideal neutral palette for your boutique business, gallery, studio, or creative space.
At Home in the Heart of NW
The innovative design of Overton 19 evokes a veil of trees, providing both openness and privacy. This newly constructed building has already become a landmark in Portland’s dynamic NW neighborhood.
- Magnificent expanses of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Soaring 11-foot ceilings
- Flexible, open floor plans
- Exposed structural wood beams highlighted by clean white walls
- Brazilian Walnut threshold & polished concrete floors
- Wide-plank fir floors upstairs
- Opening windows & skylights
- Tile countertops & European style cabinetry
- ADA-accessible workspace
- 1.5 bathrooms with ADA-accessible half-bath
- Proximity to Streetcar
- Air Conditioning
- Window Coverings
Ideally Situated for Life & Work
Overton 19 is ideally situated between the Pearl District and NW 23rd Avenue. This enclave is brimming with a variety of excellent restaurants, coffee shops and boutique shopping. The Portland Streetcar is only three blocks away, and links the Nob Hill neighborhood to the Pearl District, Downtown Portland, Portland State University, and the South Waterfront area.